All charters are limited to 6 passengers per boat.
- Mission Bay: Recommended Charter Time 2.5 Hours
- La Jolla Marine Sanctuary: Recommended Charter Time: 4 Hours
- Offshore, 9-Mile Bank: Recommend Charter Time 2.5 Hours
- Coronado Islands, Mexico: Recommended Charter Time 3 Hours
If you are looking to answer your inner yearning to explore Earth’s last frontier, then join us on one of our unforgettable Ocean Excursions. Whether you wish to head North, South, or straight West, each of the following options offers unique adventures on the high seas.
Ocean Excursion to Mission Bay:
Enjoy an exhilarating ride as you explore a beautiful and dramatic stretch of California coastline from Point Loma to Mission Bay, and leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind for the afternoon. Mission Bay, originally called “False Bay” by early explorers, is the largest man-made aquatic park in the country, and the Bay is surrounded by 19 miles of beaches, numerous islands, pathways, gorgeous high-end resorts and of course, Sea World.
- See both the old and new lighthouses at the entrance to San Diego Bay
- Enjoy the spectacular coastline from the ocean’s perspective.
- See the gorgeous homes set along the ridge line of Sunset cliffs.
- Watch surfers in action at the popular surf spots-Ralphs, Little Waimea,
Dolphin Tanks, Sunset Cliffs & OB Pier.
- Explore the beaches and islands and look for endangered birds such as the California lease tern, light-footed clapper rail and Belding’s savannah sparrow.
- Peek into the backside of Sea World.
Ocean Excursion to the Marine Sanctuary at La Jolla:
This excursion takes you farther North along the coast to the La Jolla, San Diego’s jewel on the sea. La Jolla is famous for its spectacular rocky coastline and there is no better vantage to appreciate its beauty than from the ocean. This is one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Southern California, and is dotted with coves and sea caves. Along the way, you will see:
- Cruise along the beautiful and popular 2 mile stretch of Mission Beach and see the wooden roller coaster at Belmont Park.
- Pass by the Crystal Pier and the beach community of Pacific Beach.
- Enjoy the rocky beaches of Wind and Sea and Bird Rock.
- Wind your way through kelp forests and look for harbor seals who make their home along the world famous La Jolla Coastline.
- See the sea caves near La Jolla shores.
- See the beautiful houses along the La Jolla coast.
Ocean Excursion to 9-Mile Bank:
On this trip, you will head West into the open ocean to reach 9 Mile Bank, which as the name implies, is an underwater plateau located about nine miles from the entrance to San Diego Bay. A popular fishing destination, this enormous bank attracts not only many different varieties of fish, but also various species of dolphins and whales year round.
Custom Excursions are available.
Please ask about our gourmet box lunches
Whale & Dolphin Watching
9am- Noon & 1pm-4pm
7 Days a week
Whales Commonly Seen in May – Dec:
- Blue Whales
- Fin Whales
- Humpback Whales
- Minke Whales
Whales Commonly Seen in Jan- April:
- Gray Whales
- Fin Whales
- Humpback Whales
Plus LOTS of Dolphins & Sea Lions YEAR-ROUND
$85 Adults, $70 Kids (Age 5-12) +tax