Recommended Charter Time: 2 Hours
All charters are limited to 6 passengers per boat.
Enjoy a fast, fun and unforgettable tour of San Diego Bay and learn about the area’s rich naval and maritime heritage from our knowledgeable U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain. You will see all the great naval and historical sights that San Diego has to offer from the Navy SEAL Amphibious Base at Coronado Island to the old and new Point Loma Lighthouses at the entrance to San Diego Bay.
- See the Submarine Base along with much of the Navy’s Pacific Fleet.
- See the Old & New Point Loma Lighthouses.
- Ride the waves past Pt. Loma into the Pacific Ocean.
- Catch a glimpse of some of the remaining coastal defense systems put in place along Pt. Loma during WWII.
- Experience the U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier from the water as you cruise underneath the Flight Deck of this historic behemoth.
- Get up close to Sea Lions.
- Cruise along the Embarcadero and view the incredible collection of historic ships at the San Diego Maritime Museum.
- Watch the Navy’s trained dolphins at work.
- Venture under the magnificent Coronado Bridge to the Naval Amphibious Base, where the Navy SEALS train.
There are few places where you can see so many amazing sights in such a short period of time. San Diego Bay is the U.S. Navy’s biggest West Coast port and is the homeport to three active nuclear aircraft carriers. This exciting and informative tour is great for all ages.